Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Tuesday on the Treadmill

I did yesterday's speed workout on the treadmill, and let me tell ya, it's sooo much easier running on the treadmill. That's a good thing, and it's a bad thing. My assignment was to walk a half mile to warm up and another half mile to cool down, with two 1-mile repeats @ 13:00, with a 3-minute rest in between. I would've been hard pressed to hit the 13 minute mark on the roads, but I was able to nail it on the treadmill.  Well, okay, I'll be honest, it was pretty hard to do on the treadmill, and I was relieved to be able to do it! It was a nice confidence booster, to be honest, but I know it's not reality--yet.

Final results:
Walked 0.52 mi in 10:05
Ran 1 mi in 13:09
Ran 1 mi in 13:00
Walked 0.56 mi in 10:06

1 comment:

Johann said...

You did it and that's what matters. Just keep doing it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails