Monday, May 10, 2010

Saturday's Run

I'm a bit delayed in posting, but I did have a pretty good run on Saturday, all things considered. George and I stayed up waaayyyy too late on Friday night, so we didn't get started on our run until 8:30 Saturday morning, and it was already starting to get warm! :( For a change of pace, we ran the Crabtree Valley and Crabtree Creek trails together, then George went out and ran some more. I finished with 3.85 miles in 1:10:01, averaging a little over 18 minutes/mile doing run/walk. Not my best effort, but it was good to get back to running after taking a few days off to rest and crosstrain a little. It was a good reminder, too, that I really need to get to bed at a decent hour the night before a long run, AND that I need to start running earlier on Saturday mornings!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails