Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Another Lowkey Workout

This morning I did 2.2 easy miles in 30:11 minutes on the elliptical machine, and decided to follow it with .55 mile in 10 minutes on the elliptical (with a 1% grade). It's nice to have a "rest" week, but I'm beginning to look forward to ramping things back up!

Meanwhile, I enjoyed participating in the Runners Roundtable podcast last night! It was an interesting topic about road race medical tents, and how to avoid them as a runner. It was good to chat with Mike and Albert, and Steve Walker/Runner joined us as well.

In other, more mundane, news, I ordered some new running shorts from Champion today. I recently tried a more inexpensive pair from Lands End, a company I really like, but I just like the Champion shorts better right now.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails