Saturday, November 28, 2009

Late Workout

I'm just back from a late workout at the gym. After getting up early to work on my novel for National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo), George and I went to his brother's house in Apex for brunch with relatives in town for Thanksgiving. Since then, I've been writing away on my book again. I finally decided, about 7:30 or so, that I needed to get some exercise!

I got the gym a little after 8 PM, which felt a little weird since I usually work out early in the morning, but there were some other gym rats there for part of my workout. I ended up with a nice mix of cardio and upper body strength training.

1) Rode 10.51 miles (1 hour) on the recumbent bike
2) 2x1o reps bicep curls (1o lbs)
3) 2x10 side lateral raises (5 lbs)
4) 1x10 tricep extensions (5 lbs)
5) Walked 0.86 mile (15:05 min) on the treadmill

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails