I had a good workout today, though I didn't run. That's a nice hurdle to cross. I so miss running, but I am learning to enjoy other things, so I hope that will help me become stronger and better fit.
1) Rode 3 miles (20 min) on the recumbent bike
2) Stretched (especially the IT bands) for about 10 min, including some yoga poses and the gym's foam roller
3) 10 pushups (I've signed up for a 100 pushup challenge on DailyBurn, and started the pushup count today. Uh, ouch!)
4) Walked 1.01 miles (20 min) on the treadmill
5) Did 0.71 mile (10 min) on the elliptical. (Okay, this may fall into the category of overtraining, but it felt good to push myself here!)