Saturday, November 14, 2009

American Tobacco Trail Walk

I'm back from a walk on the American Tobacco Trail, where I did 4.43 miles in 82 minutes and change. I went with the Galloway group, but decided to take it easy and turn around early. Still, I'm glad I did it. I enjoyed catching up with folks a bit, and it was the first run/walk since Triple Lakes where I really enjoyed the trees! :D Some leaves were still on the trees, but this past week's rain had brought down a lot of leaves, leaving a carpet of color on the ground. It was still cloudy and cool this morning, but very pleasant.

Afterward, I walked into Bull City Running Store to look around, and the owners asked if I'd had a good run. One thing lead to another, and we got into an interesting conversation about my shoes, and how I probably needed a different make and model. I'll go back there in a few weeks to get some new shoes. They were very helpful!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails