Friday, September 10, 2010

Tomorrow Morning's 5K

Well, here I am, on the eve of another race, the Mebane on the Move 5K. It's been several months since I've done a race, but given the number of road races I've done over the years, I'm surprisingly excited about this one. My speed training has been going pretty well, and I got a pretty good night's sleep last night. (I need to follow it with another one tonight!)

My right toes are feeling okay, perhaps a slight, dull ache this morning, so I will do ibuprofen today, and ice this evening and again tomorrow morning.

I'm hoping to beat my Run for the Oaks 5K chip time of 46:53. Can I hit or break a 15:00 average for 3 miles on the road? I'll let you know tomorrow!

2 comments:

GISrunner said...

You can do it!

Denita said...

Best of luck to you tomorrow! I'm also doing a 5K tomorrow (it will be my 5th one this summer)!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails