Saturday, September 18, 2010

Light Week

I just realized I haven't posted since Tuesday! It's been a pretty light training week, which has been a relief in several ways. It's given my right foot a chance to rest, plus I've been uber busy at work. This morning I'll do an easy 30 minutes on the bike at the gym, then come home and get ready to head to campus for the Alabama-Duke football game. I'm excited to be seeing Alabama play football, even if they're probably going to do a number on my Blue Devils. If I can make it afterward, I'll join George's family for Yom Kippur dinner this evening after the game.

Tomorrow's the Magnificent Mile, a 1 mile race in Raleigh. This will be my 3rd year in a row of running this race, and it's one of my favorites. It's a distance my foot can handle, for sure, and I think all that my speed training will show itself for tomorrow's race. My main concern is feeling rested after the busy week at work plus today's activities.

1 comment:

Johann said...

Easy weeks are always good. Hope you have a great race!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails