Thursday, August 23, 2007

Shorter workout

This morning I did 45 mnutes on the elliptical. Slept in a little, as I got to bed late last night. :-( Still went down on the scales this morning, thank goodness.

At breakfast at the Rice House this morning, two ladies who sat down with me were talking about their overeating habits. One said she overate at restaurants, while the other overate at home where no one else could see. One of them turned to me and said, "Lesley, what do you do?" It kind of caught me off guard, since I was in my own little world, hurrying my breakfast down to get to work. The lady who asked the question laughed and said something like, "You do it all, right?" Truth be told, yes. Restaurant portions are infamously large, of course, and high in sodium, among other things. There's that. I used to do my share of overeating at home too, especially in front of the TV. What a difference a year makes!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails