Monday, August 06, 2007

Early week workouts

Workouts the past couple of days have been out of sorts. Yesterday, as I was stepping onto the elliptical machines, Angela (one of my best friends from junior high) called, and we had the best time catching up!!! I sat down to talk, though, and ended up heading to the Rice House while we continued to talk. An hour and a half, we talked! :-) I finally had to go inside for my medical check-in and breakfast at the Rice House, or we might have continued talking for a while longer! After breakfast, I returned to the gym, but was only able to work out for 10 minutes. My schedule was a little out of wack, and I felt like I needed to get on with the day. Now, I wish I'd gotten on the treadmill while we talked and taken it at a slower pace as we chatted. At least I would've gotten more exercise in yesterday.

I overslept this morning, but got myself to the gym for a 15 minute workout. A little better than yesterday, but not a lot. I'll plan to get out for some walking breaks today to help get toward the hour of exercise I strive for.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails