Monday, March 19, 2007

Lighter workout

This morning I did an easy 50 minutes on the elliptical. I'm still pretty sore since the 5K, though not quite as sore as Saturday night and yesterday. Still, I don't want to overdo it too much, muscle-wise. Of course, I'm missing burning those extra calories and getting even more fit.

Interesting thing, how actually running the whole 5K on Saturday has opened up my thinking about moving up to 10Ks and on to the marathon. It's really given me a sense of accomplishment, a lot like actually finishing the Cary Road Race last April (where I walked a lot of it and finished in last place!). My next goal will be to break 45 minutes on the 5K.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Leslie, What a wonderful inspiration to us all! Thanks and keep on trucking! :-) Lisa Tomey-Davis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails