Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Getting back on track

This morning I did 65 minutes on the elliptical machine, though at a lighter pace than usual. I'm still a tad sore in the legs, but it's getting better.

Meanwhile, the official times were posted for the Run for the Oaks 5K I did in Raleigh on Saturday, and my chip time was 46:30, right on target with what I suspected. I was the next to the last person with a timing chip to finish, and the very last person in my age group (40-44-year-old females), by 26 seconds. Still, I'm feeling really good about the race, and look forward to the next one.

George and I are talking about doing a 5K together this coming Saturday here in Durham. George is doing the walk portion, and I may do the walk with him. We'll see if I have my sea legs back by then.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails