Monday, March 12, 2007

Back on the elliptical

Saturday morning I walked the cross-country trail, and yesterday I took an ususual break from exercising. This morning I returned to the gym refreshed, and did 65 minutes on the elliptical, hitting the 5 mile mark and going beyond 700 calories burned for the first time in a while. Now I'm a little tired, but it felt great to have a hard workout this morning.

Yesterday (in my tiredness) I found myself grumbling a little about having to work so hard at losing weight. Sometimes I wish it were easier for me! The extra rest I got yesterday helped relieve this bad attitude shift. Another thing that helped was that I ordered something different from my usual supper at the Rice House. A little variety helps a lot!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails