Thursday, December 07, 2006

Putting the elliptical to music

It's been a treat to have my own music to listen to while on the elliptical machine at the gym. The music on the gym's stereo system is rarely what I like, and it's hard to block it out. (I'd often wish they'd turn the music off altogether!) Today's favorites on the new iPod playlist included Cat Stevens' (aka Yusuf Islam) "Morning Has Broken," Paul Simon's "Kodachrome," and Christina Aguilera's "Fighter." I know, I know, I'm as surprised as anyone about the the Christina Aguilera song, but it sounded great on the elliptical machine! :)

I did another 75 minutes on the elliptical this morning. I feel a little less sore, but more tired. I may need to get to bed earlier, or cut down on the minutes temporarily to let my body rest and get used to the increased exercise.

In Rice Diet news, they have a new set of scales at the Rice House today. We have to type in an access code, and the scales send our weight to the computer. Going high tech.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails