Friday, December 01, 2006

More exercise

I got to the gym a little earlier than usual this morning, and much to my surprise, all 6 of the elliptical machines I like were taken. (The nerve!) I did the treadmill for 5 minutes, then hopped on the elliptical for an hour when one in my line of view opened up.

I'll try my best to walk during my work breaks today. It promises to be rainy at times as the cold front works its way through, but it should still be pretty moderate for part of today, so I'll give it a shot.

1 comment:

runjoey said...

Hi Lesley,

I've gotten several referrals from your blog so I thought I would check it out. Glad you enjoy reading about my adventures enough to link it to yours. Good luck with your training. You will run a marathon someday.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails