Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Back to normal exercise routine

I was back to 65 minutes on the elliptical this morning, felt good to get back on track.

Eventhough I'm doing something important for my health in exercising an hour every day, lately I've been thinking about other things I could be doing with the hour, like cleaning, writing Christmas cards, reading, things that I feel like I'm not having enough time for. It's all about setting priorities though, I guess. The important things will get done, the rest I need to try not to worry about.

Unfortunately, my new iPod is on the blink. It just spans through the songs now without stopping to play, and nothing I push or poke seems to help. Hmmm, any iPod gurus out there with suggestions?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails