Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Late workout

I didn't get to the gym until 9:30 last night! Work duties called, and while I would usually just stay a little late, I had to make it to the Rice House before 6:00. Soooo, I left and had supper there, and returned to work until about 8:45, hence the late start to my workout. *sigh* I decided to hang tough and spend an hour on the treadmill, and it paid off with a 1.7 lb loss! Now I'm down 18.8 lbs since I started the Rice Diet barely three weeks ago!

I checked in with the doctor this morning, since I dropped my bedtime insulin last night. He said to continue on with that dosage if my pre-meal blood sugars stay the same today as yesterday. But if they're lower, I can drop my bedtime insulin down again.



This is a picture of the Rice House, where I have my meals (except for lunch during the work week). There's another building for medical check-ups and stuff like that.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails