Friday, June 25, 2010

Yesteray's Run on the Incline

Yesterday's running assignment was 4 miles of run/walk, with 3 of them running. I opted for the treadmill again, as I continue to be a wuss in the heat, at least during the work week. (I'll run outside tomorrow morning.) 2 of the running miles were at a 2% incline, and 1 running mile (the middle one) was at a 1% incline. I had quarter mile walk breaks at the beginning, end, and between each mile. Let me tell ya, that was a pretty tough workout for me, tougher than I thought it would be! I finished 4.02 miles in 63 minutes, a few minutes faster than my long run pace.



The treadmill picture is from http://www.fotosearch.com/clip-art/treadmill.html Since I work in for a university library, and use the treadmill a lot, maybe this should be my unofficial logo. What do you think?

1 comment:

Johann said...

Great workout! I like that logo.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails