Thursday, June 17, 2010

Walking Machine

Today's assignment was 45 minutes of brisk walking, so I decided to head outside to a nearby neighborhood instead of going to the gym. When I started, I forgot about the "brisk" part of the workout, as I was enjoying being outside. Then I realized I needed to pick up the pace! I ended up doing 3.28 miles in 1:05:01, a longer workout than I'd planned, especially before work, but it was great to start out the day outside! My mile splits are below:

1) 21:37
2) 19:37
3) 18:39
.28) 5:07

Meanwhile, here's a fun little photo from the San Francisco Chronicle:
 

Bob Schneeveis of Palo Alto demonstrates his battery-powered "Walking Machine." Chronicle photo by Michael Maloney

1 comment:

Johann said...

Glad you enjoyed being outside. You are exercising very regularly. You’ll reap the benefits for sure, keep it up. That walking machine is really crazy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails