Sunday, June 20, 2010

Weekend Workouts

Yesterday's long run/walk was an "H" trifecta: hot, humid, and hilly! I got it done by starting early and taking advantage of the Galloway water stops. In the end, I completed 6.62 miles in 2:10:21. It was a good bit slower than last week's pace, but I didn't worry about it yesterday. I still ended up between pace groups, faster than the group I ran/walked with last year, but not fast enough to join the next group up. Maybe I'll get there as I continue to lose weight.

My body has been tired today, but I hit the gym anyway. My assignment was to bike 30-45 minutes, depending on how my legs felt. My legs weren't sore (except for my knee, which got banged by a chair after the run was over!), but I'm just feeling tired today, so I ended up riding 6 miles in 36:03 on the stationary bike. It wasn't a very hard ride, but I still came home and took a nap!

1 comment:

Johann said...

Way to go, you are really hanging in there. You will be rewarded for all your hard work. The times will get faster as you lose weight. Keep it up, you are awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails