Saturday, March 01, 2008

The Elliptical is My Friend

I was back on the elliptical today, and felt better about it. I went 65 minutes today, for 5.2 miles and 665 calories.

I've listened to all my running podcasts for the week, so I listened to a couple other newsy podcasts, then went to my workout playlist. It's funny what songs get me going at different times. Right now, the two songs like make me "kick it up" the most are "Dancing on the Ceiling" by Lionel Richie, and "Push It" by Salt-N-Pepa! Funny, huh? :)

I've got my starting weight for the Take 20 Challenge-yay! The Yahoo Group for this challenge is 10 strong, and there are several more on the Rice Diet Program's Online Support Forum who are doing it with me as well. Since this is going on for 20 weeks, I'm grateful for the company.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails