Monday, October 08, 2007

On Healthy Vacation

This morning I did 45 minutes on the elliptical at the hotel's gym. It's a nice change of pace to be able to work out in a new, though temporary, location. I've brought all my meals from the Rice Diet with me, which makes our vacation a little different. Sleeping in and eating out aren't a big part of my vacation routine anymore. It feels good to be healthier on vacation. :) George and I hope to get some R&R in; it's just been redefined a bit.

Meanwhile, today is the first aniversary of my participating in the President's Challenge for physical activity. While I pretty much breezed through the Bronze, Silver, and Gold levels, now I'm on the Bronze level, and am only 30% of the way there! (And points carry over from one level to the next. At this rate, it'll take me two more years (and change) to finish the Platinum! Wow! I'm determined to do it, though.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails