Monday, February 13, 2006

Yesterday's workout

Went to the Fitness Center, and spent 30 minutes on the elliptical (doing the weight loss program) for 1.93 miles, and then a little over 14 minutes on the rowing machine for 2000 meters. The rowing machine was a different machine for me, one I hadn't done in maybe 5 years! Was fun getting a slightly different workout.

Afterward, I enjoyed the pool and hot tub. :-) I also weighed in, and was glad to see I weighed the same as last week! Odd that I should feel that way, but my last weigh-in (and big loss) was partly due to being sick, and I didn't exercise as much this past week as I worked on getting my energy level back. I have higher hopes for this week.

I also had my blood pressure and resting heart rate checked when I got to the Fitness Center yesterday, and both numbers are going down. That's encouraging, and it'll be nice to have those numbers to take when I have my next doctor's appointment. Last time I went, Dr. Blackford asked if I was checking my blood pressure. The machines in the drug and grocery stores can be a little inaccurate, so.....I'll be able to take a copy of the log at the Fitness Center when I go to the doctor for checkups.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails