Thursday, February 09, 2006

In other news.....

No workout last evening, so I'll be heading for the gym after work today.

Meanwhile, I had a Junior League meeting last night, and another JL event this morning before work! Our chapter has a Community Advisory Board, and this morning there was a breakfast meeting for our Junior League leadership and this board. I was asked to present one of the Training & Education Committee modules the committee has created for the group assembled this morning. I was there at 7:30, was presenting there at 7:50, and was expected at work back at the library at 8:30, where I was first on the agenda for a meeting. I made it, just barely, and still managed to sidestep all the pastries at both places.

I learned more about the 2006 North Carolina Festival of the Book this morning. It will be held at Duke and the surrounding area in April, and it looks like it'll be interesting! See http://www.ncbook.org for more info.

Speaking of more info, Hungry Girl is a neat site for food tips and diet suggestions: http://www.hungry-girl.com/

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails