Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Last night at the gym

Last night I had a PT session with Heather. We worked legs and shoulders, good workout! One new machine she had me use was called the Butt Buster--pretty funny! It also did a number on my quads and hamstrings, so I need to revisit that machine. :-) Afterward, I did 30 minutes on the elliptical for 1.96 miles. Felt good to get an hour's worth of exercise in. Ran into Stephanie from church there, was fun to see someone from ERUUF in another context.

I was a little worried toward the end of last week, that I was losing my motivation a little. I decided that part of it was likely the setback of being sick, and that I probably just needed to work through it. The workouts on Sunday and yesterday have helped me feel like I'm getting back into the swing of things.

Last night, after my workout, I watched last week's episode of The Biggest Loser, which I'd taped but haven't had time to watch. To me, it's very interesting to watch the workouts and see their reactions throughout. Although it feels a bit voyueristic, it's an interesting slice of human nature. This particular episode seemed a little more grounded, not quite as much "drama." I liked seeing the one couple finishing the triathalon together, quite an accomplishment!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails