Monday, February 20, 2006

Different gym

Last night I went to the Capital Fitness in Chapel Hill, since the pool at the one close to home is down. I ran into a co-worker there, and that was a treat. (I don't get to see her often because her shift starts at 8 PM.)

I spent 14 minutes on two different elliptical machines (trying out different brands), then 16 minutes on the treadmill. Spent the first 5 minutes on the treadmill doing a 5-minute "Fit Test," which flashed that my level was "Below Average." Was a little discouraged by that, considering my hard work so far, but I still have a way to go, I know! (The competitive person in me wondered if that was the lowest level, or if anyone could get something lower than "Below Average." That rating isn't sitting very well with me!) Will be interested to do that little test again in a few months and see if there's an improvement.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails