Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Workout last night

Had a trainer session with Heather last night, worked on chest and triceps. My arms are sore this morning! Only did 15 minutes of cardio (the elliptical for .95 miles), was especially tired after being in charge of a reception and award ceremony at work yesterday morning. (It went well, but I was beat! Slept well last night!)

Someone gave me a tip about another exercise-related wesbite, the President's Challenge at http://www.presidentschallenge.org It's not just for kids anymore! :-) Once I finish the National Body Challenge and Duke's exercise challenge, perhaps I'll plug into that one.

Thanks, Lisa, for the info on the fit test! Nice to know I'm above rock bottom (now), and on my way up!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails