Friday, March 23, 2012

W3D2 in the Books

I did my Couch to 5K run done late last night! I didn't get to the gym until about 9:00 last night! Ugh! So the run/walk was pretty tough, and my left foot started hurting me some. I'm suspecting plantar fasciitis again, though I can hardly tell why! I'm going pretty slowly, and only exercising 3 days per week, which is driving me a little nuts but I've been working hard not to overdo it!

I was late for my run because I didn't get up in time yesterday morning, and after work I attended a Happy Hour Mixer put on by the North Carolina Library Association. I'm so glad I went, because I met several nice people and got to see this cute Irish pub I've been wanting to go to. Late runs stink, though!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails