Sunday, March 18, 2012

C25K Week #2 Complete!

I finished Week #2 of the Couch-to-5K program at the gym yesterday! I decided to go to the Fitness Connection at North Hills in Raleigh, since they have a salt water hot tub (nice incentive to finish!). I used a different C25K app yesterday, this one from Active.com. Not sure which I like better; time will tell.

After the run, I felt like I had more in me, but last night I was feeling the run just a little. This morning, the day after, I'm feeling a little tired still. It's a good tired, though. My legs feel a little heavy, but not enough to keep me home. I keep debating about whether or not I should crosstrain on non-running days. I want to continue and increase the calorie burn, but I also want to get back into running races without coming in last place. To do that, I need to stay off the injured list, which means I need to give my body time to recover! I haven't had any trouble with my feet over the past two weeks: no toe pain, no heel spur pain. There's a lot to be said for that!!

C25K Week 3 has more running, of course. Can't wait to see how that goes! Wish me luck!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails