Friday, July 27, 2007

Longer on the elliptical

This morning I did 65 minutes on the elliptical, felt strong. Watched the morning news for a while on the elliptical machine's monitor, then switched to music on the iPod. (After a while the news stories keep repeating, and the weather is the sme ole story this week.) I'm still enjoying the NPR podcasts, and have added some new music to boot. Afterward, I did a little strength training (upper body).

I tried to go get some new running shoes at 9th Street Active Feet a couple nights ago, after a good reminder from B. about the importance of good running shoes, especially with my plantar fasciitis. Alas, they were about 25 minutes from closing, and they needed more time for the consultation and all. I'll try again this weekend, there or at one of the other area stores that takes time with shoe fittings. B. suggested Raleigh Running Outfitters, and I've heard good things about Fleet Feet in Carrboro.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails