Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Different gym

Last evening I joined a gym across the street from my apartment complex (that's open 24/7) for my early morning workouts. It's pretty basic in terms of of what it has (cardio machines and weights), but the equipment it does have is very good. The elliptical machine I worked out on for 45 minutes this morning is one of the nicest I've been on, and includes a vidoe screen for watching TV if one chooses. I got to watch the local morning news this morning, which was a bit of a treat. I also enjoyed being able to adjust the crossramp as well as the resistance on the machine. In addition, I liked the displays for various things like calories, time, and steps. I hope to get there early enough to do some strength training soon. My big goal is still to get back to running! I really miss it.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails