Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Light workout

Last night I was late getting out the door, but I'm glad I still made the effort to go to the gym. While I was in the locker room, I ran into Chun-mei Lin. She used to work in the library, but now she's having a grand time in retirement. It was great to catch up with her and hear about her fascinating travels and time with the grandchildren. She is an avid exerciser, and I think it's part of the reason she's having such an active retirement. She seemed very happy, and was encouraging of my newest exercising endeavors. It was uplifting to visit with her.

After that, I worked on the cross trainer for 10 minutes. Decided to pass on the pool, as it was getting close to 10 PM, and I wanted to get home and get to bed. Tonight I meet with the personal trainer, and I know that will be a tougher workout.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails