Monday, December 20, 2010

Setting a New Bar

I went to the gym late this afternoon for a change (since I started my vacation around Noon-woohoo), and decided to start with the ArcTrainer, an elliptical-like contraption that's pretty challenging for me. I surprised myself by staying on there and moving for a whole hour! It was slow, but it was a good workout to me! When the machine cut off at 60 minutes, I'd completed 2.66 miles. Slow, for sure, but now I have a distance to beat! Feeling pretty good about that! :) All in all, a good endurance workout for me.

(It did remind me that I need to work on my speed this winter too.)

3 comments:

Christina said...

Very cool. I've never heard of or seen an Arctrainer

Johann said...

Yay for vacation and yay for going to gym right after your vacation started! I've got 2 days to go! Excellent that you continued for 60 mins! Here's to beating that distance!

Lesley Looper said...

Thanks, Christina and Johann! I'm kinda sore and tired this morning, a good sign of a decent workout for me. Today's a rest day. Back at it tomorrow!

Appreciate the encouragement!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails