Monday, December 06, 2010

A New Week

I usually like new beginnings, and Monday always starts the beginning of a new workout week for me. Since Saturday was my birthday, it still feels like a new year for me. Then there's the new work week. :) I'm feeling pretty darn tired this morning from the weekend's festivities, which included my birthday party Saturday night, and the end-of-season Galloway party last night, but am looking forward to the week ahead.

I didn't quite achieve last week's goal of 10 miles of cardio training, but I am down 1.4 pounds since December 1, so I'm pleased enough with that progress. I'm shooting for 10 miles of cardio again this week, in addition to drinking more water!

1 comment:

Johann said...

Hope you had a great Birthday! Enjoy your new week!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails