Thursday, April 22, 2010

Another Run in the Books

This morning's running assignment was 3.5 miles, with another 1.5 mile running interval thrown in there. I'd still been feeling pretty tired, so I was concerned about how I'd do this morning. I did get a good night's sleep last night, and I'm sure that helped me this morning. I felt a little creaky when I started, so while I took a quarter mile of walking to warm up, I still took it pretty slow. About a .5 mile into the workout, I decided to increase the grade on the treadmill to 1%, and it felt surprisingly easy, so I left it like that. I ended the run/walk at 3.51 miles in 57:04, a 16:15 average pace. I was surprised my average pace was that "fast!" ("Fast" is a relative term, of course! Fast for me!)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails