Monday, April 24, 2023

More Walking in My Future!

I'm back--I hope! No, I'm definitely back! I was thinking about starting a new blog about my current fitness and weight loss efforts, but then I remembered this blog, with such a long history! I don't know that I'll ever run again, but I'm definitely on another fitness journey now. I've bookmarked two walkable fun runs in my area, one in September, and another next January. 

In addition to getting more exercise, I restarted WeightWatchers in January, and it's been really helpful! I'm doing their Virtual Workshops via Zoom, and really appreciate that flexibility. I also like WW Connect, WeightWatcher's version on Facebook.I've done WeightWatchers a number of times over the (many) years, but sometimes the time is finally right, ya know?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails