Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Walk Breaks at Work

I've been taking more walk breaks at work, trying to increase my fitness while still getting my work time and tasks in! 😃

Fortunately, I work in a building that's long, and marked by numbered signs on the outside. Also, my building is surrounded by a parking lot. So, my big goal right now is to get all the way around the building. Right now, I can make it almost all the way down one side of the building. It's progress.

Before I started the Duke Diet and Fitness Center, I was getting about 2,000 daily steps in, give or take. Pretty pitiful, right? Now my daily steps are between 3000-4000 steps, almost daily. A big improvement, but I still have a long way to go. One step at a time, right?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails