Friday, July 14, 2006

Good workout last night

Last night I went to the gym and did 30 minutes of strength training (back and biceps) with Heather, then did 21 minutes of cardio, split between the elliptical and the treadmill. She wanted me to do 25 minutes, but I opted with my plan to add one minute to each cardio workout.

I must admit, I was rushing a little to get to the store and home in time to see a show I thought was coming on at 8:30, but it was on at 9:30 instead. The show "America's Got Talent" is just a big talent show, and I'm interested in the talents other "normal" people have, and what they do with them. This one little girl, Taylor, was one of two acts that made it to the next round. According to her story, she taught herself how to yodel from an instruction manual and tape. She has an amazing stage presence-confident without being cocky, that I'd wish for my own child.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails