Thursday, June 22, 2006

Wanting to work out more

Last night I had another strength training session, so I'm a little sore today! Talked with Heather about how to get to the gym more. She suggested lunch time (not really feasible) and right after work, as in having my workout clothes in the car and working out before I go home. Not there's an interesting possibility. Part of my problem lately is that I'm so wiped out after work that, once I get home, it's hard for me to get back out again, especially for a hard workout at the gym. I need to change the way I think about that. I want a body that's in better shape and in better health.

1 comment:

JennyDillyAnna said...

How's everything coming along? Haven't heard from you or seen many TF Durham events lately. (The Nasher Museum happened when I was out of town.)

I moved my live journal to private and have my Crafting blog public at craftycanary.blogspot.com. Been slow on the updates and craftiness due preggo-ness (6 months along), sort of killed my weight loss goals for this year.

Hope you are doing well,
Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails