Thursday, October 02, 2014

More Walking (I Hope!)

I'm finally in my last semester of library school, just two more months! Life's busy, and seems to be getting busier, but, as always, I don't like having that as an excuse for improving my health and fitness! So, I'm trying to be more conscious about getting more steps in, taking more walk breaks. I'm not in shape enough to do the October 18th 5K as I'd hoped, so I'm  keeping my eyes opens for 5Ks in central North Carolina in 2015. Any recommendations?

Meanwhile, I've watched a bit of this season's The Biggest Loser, a show with which I have a love/hate relationship. I keep looking for some nuggets of inspiration, whether in the gym or in the kitchen. I don't know what I think about this new batch of trainers, but it's different. I think Bob's "Comeback Canyon" is a nice addition to the show this season.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice article you can also check - curcumin nootropics is supplements vitamins that help to boost memory and brain improvement. Nootropics help you to improve memory power. Visit www.shoplie.com

Mia Devis said...

It is great
apple support number australia

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails