Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Hitting the Reset Button

I went to a new-to-me physician yesterday for a physical, my first general "wellness" appointment in forever. Oy. We'll I'll be working on some things for the next month, and will report back in a follow-up appointment the end of September. One of my new doctor's marching orders is to walk/exercise for 15 minutes every day. The fact that 15 minutes of daily exercise sounds like a lot should tell me something--that I need to do it, for starters! I can hardly believe how out of shape I've gotten! I can really tell a difference in my fitness, though, in two days of walking. Work and graduate school are taking so much of my time and energy, but I need to figure out how to take care of my health too.


Clipart from Clipartheaven.com 

1 comment:

Johann said...

Time is the main reason why I do my runs early in the morning before the day's chores can get in the way. I hope you can get a routine going.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails